Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Unclassy people you used to know.

          When did you become so easy?.. and by easy I don't mean easy going, laid back, chill. Don't get me wrong, I am not hating, because I honestly don't care about nobody's life. That's right, I don't. I am selfish like that. I'm in college, with no bills to pay.. and yet almost always broke.. because I spend my $$ on things that wont even be wearable next season, so who am I to judge you anyway.
           As I sit here half asleep and try to analyze when was the last time, I didn't see you drunk, or high or too "involved" with a boy you barely know?...uhmm  my mind just went blank.
          Is it wrong for me to intrude in your life even if it is just all in my head?... we'll most say yes. If this was you I was telling face to face you probably will agree as well. Because like the rest of America you like to tell yourself things like "Your opinion doesn't matter", "who are you anyway" blah blah...

  Right.


So I guess after all, it is okay for me to feel the way I feel about you, and to think these things of you when I wont say them out loud?... Isnt that what people want?... To have stuff said behind their back so they don't have to deal with the after math?... or is that just me?... It's though staying classy now days. oh   wait.. no, i don't.

Although we've known each other for a long long LONG time, why we were friends to begin?...
Today, I could never explain.

No comments: