Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Fair Warning.
Lately, I've noticed how hard it is not to say something about the things that bother me. Let's be honest, If you ask for my opinion I will give it to you. No inhibitions, no sugar coding, no pity party; just my thoughts flowing out my mouth in a raspy voice, that can get loud. I can't apologize for the words i don't regret saying. I don't feel bad if I make you feel bad, when you asked for it. What I do hate, is offending people without meaning to, specially my friends. I dislike that my words can hurt them, I don't mean to make them feel bad when all they really want is advise. I just can't help it, some people are too used to being pampered, nobody likes raw truth. It is my curse and my blessing, too honest for my own good... Too blunt in a world that only likes good news delivered, that believes in magic and fairy dust... & dreams of the unattainable, but likes to believe could be reach. Now, will I sensor myself from being me? That's unlikely. I don't think you understand the power of words unsaid, the ones that kill me inside. I speak out loud when I want, I have no filter and I comment if it's asked. If I say something that's unwelcome please let me know You'd rather me not comment in your issues... If you ask for my input, well, then take this post as fair warning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment